Thursday, February 14, 2008

My RandomThoughts on Valentines Day

From my short time on this earth I have learned that people are fake. Some more then others but it is safe to say that everyone is hiding something from the outside world, afraid to get hurt. Afraid to be Judged. Afraid to be different. Eventually even those that claim they love you hurt you in one way or another. I do not judge you it is human nature to want to do for self, but is there not a time when one should try to help their neighbor? I don't cite palms from the bible because I'm not sure I believe in your god. I do believe in myself and that I will some how make a difference in this world in this lifetime or the next. I do not give you the words of Jesus I give to you my own genuine thoughts. I have seen brother and sister fight over nothing then go on living as if they are not missing a part of themselves. I have been blessed with something most people today lack. LOVE. It is a blessing and a curse for you have made me weak yet day by day as our love grows so does my strength. At times I think to myself “what would I do without you?”, the answer to that question brings fear to my heart and I have been known to be fearless. You have turned me into a contradiction of myself and I love you for it. You drive me crazy but at the same time when I feel the world has my back against the wall you keep me sane. You are my everything It has come to a point that you are my air, baby I breathe you. I have never needed something as much as I need you in my life and that scares me. Just the thought of you drives away all my sorrows and your smile warms me through the coldest weather. I am no saint nor am I evil but being with you has brought me one step closer to perfection.

No comments: